Communicating effectively and easily to your workforce in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic has become a challenge for many companies. HubEngage’s complete employee communications and engagement platform can help tremendously.
By providing apps for mobile and web, your internal employee communications can flow and each your people wherever they may be. As employees are being told to stay home and remote workforce plans are put in place, having the proper communications channels in place is more important than ever.
Here are some best practices to dramatically improve your employee communications efforts during the COVID-19 outbreak:
- Get your people the information they need, when they need it, no matter where they are. Push out content with articles, policies, procedures and media attached as well.
- Make sure employees have the latest guidance from the government as the situation unfolds and things change daily.
- Notify your employees with push notifications so they instantly get alerted to important information they need right now.
- Give your employees the ability to communicate with you through comments on your content posts or via instant messaging in the apps.
- Let your employees communicate with individual or group instant messaging.
- List resources to links and other sites that have more up to date information.
- Allow your leadership to lead and talk directly to employees about company updates and latest insights on current conditions and/or future planning.
At HubEngage, we want to do our part to help companies communicate better especially in these challenging times, we are offering you access to our basic platform at no charge for three months.
With the Free HubEngage basic access you will be able to:
- On-board and communicate with up to 500 employees in real-time with HubEngage iOS, Android and Web Apps
- Engage employees with comments and discussions
- Send push notifications and alerts to your employees
- Enable instant messaging for peer to peer and group communications
Right now, getting your employees updates and information is more important than ever. Companies need to communicate properly and also rule out misinformation as the Coronavirus pandemic unfolds.
See how HubEngage is helping our customers…
“Many of our employees do not have access to their email at home and the HubEngage App is our main communication system for those unable to work due to quarantine or lack of childcare. The App and push notification system has proven to be a huge help during this time.”
– Major Hospital in Rhode Island
“HubEngage is helping our employees feel connected while we all work from home for the foreseeable future.”
– Global CPG Company
“We use the HubEngage App for team member communications and are increasingly using it more often given the circumstances of the world.”
– Major Casino in California
Let us help you create the channel to communicate your news stream to your valued employees.
For more information, click here to schedule a meeting with us.