Convenience store employee apps train workers
Millions of consumers stop at gas stations and convenience stores every day. Creating a memorable experience for customers starts with well trained and educated employees that can deliver on your brand promises. Keeping up with the service demands of many customers can put a strain on retail employee communications. That’s where convenience store employee apps with communications and engagement features from hubEngage can help.
Employees rely on their mobile devices, whether they are iPhones, Android phones, iPods, iPads or tablets for news, updates, important information, communications and media content at all times. From the second they arrive to work at a location, they are looking at their mobile devices to stay in touch. Creating convenience store employee apps can empower employees to provide a better customer experience to the people they interact with every moment of the day.
Convenience store employee apps can be a great way to communicate to your people, but make sure you can:
- Push the right content, to the right workers, at the right time, based on segmentation, location and individual behaviors
- Receive instant feedback from employees on a regular basis, so you continuously gain insights
- Deliver content pre, during and post workday, in a fun and engaging format that creates social buzz
- Incentivize employees to “want to get information” versus “have to get information” with the right rewards and recognition, while promoting, cross selling and up selling retail services
Your feature set for in-app tactics for convenience store employee apps should be able to:
Push critical information, such as product alerts, franchise news & updates, weather conditions, security & safety notices and much more to individual employees with tools such as location awareness technology and employee segmentation.
Trigger instant feedback surveys and polls so you get data in real time, keeping your finger on the employee pulse, allowing you to stream focused content that improves the employer brand experience, while attracting and developing talent.
Showcase benefits and services available to employees, such training, incentives from suppliers & vendors, health benefits, perks/discounts/giveaways and more. Leverage advertising opportunities to monetize fast with your vendor base.
Launch gamification such as quizzes, trivia, “What Am I” and more. Reward with points, badges, coupons and discounts. Use augmented reality scanning to unlock digital content in scavenger hunts. Monetize messaging with vendor/supplier sponsorship.
Convenience store employee apps can create a confident, educated workforce.
Convenience store employee apps from hubEngage lets retailers and franchises communicate in a fun and easy to manage platform across multiple devices, while engaging, connecting and incentivizing employees across multiple functions inside the business. By leveraging our CoIL Engagement™ framework, using features such as proximity location via geofencing, low-energy Bluetooth beacons, segmentation by individual user behavioral KPIs, feedback tools, gamification, and analytics you can create the intrinsic motivators that lead to an outstanding experience.
Don’t just digitize your existing web content. hubEngage starts the dialogue and fosters two-way communication, while you push all sorts of relevant content such as employee news, security updates, maps, location information, schedules, weather as well as incentives such as coupons and discounts based on in-door mapping locations. Trigger in-app notifications based on location so that your message gets across to the right employee, at the right place, at the right time, so you’re hyper-targeting, not guessing.
Turn gas station and convenience store employees into an instant brand ambassadors and a marketing channel for your business, making it the round trip destination of choice for customers and a top place to work for employees.
With hubEngage powered convenience store employee apps, employees can…
- Receive push notifications for important news, updates, policies, training, etc.
- Check for product updates
- Find locations with wayfinding maps (retail & in-store product locations, etc.)
- Get coupons/discounts from product and service providers
- Interact with other employees via instant messaging, gamification, sharing stories
- Play while they learn with quizzes, surveys, scavenger hunts and more
- Share experiences, rewards and perks on social channels
- View out of work “know before you go” interactions and incentives
- Watch streaming videos and seasonal content
- Receive relevant content via location based technology and employee segmentation
- Much, much more!
Convenience store employee apps such as hubEngage, which are designed from the ground up to effectively help convenience stores of all sizes communicate with their employees better, have available built-in features such as:
- News, Events & Info with Push Notifications
- Surveys, Quizzes, Training & Gamification
- Group & Individual Instant Messaging (with search)
- Location Awareness & Segmentation
- Rewards & Recognition Redemption
- Mapping, Wayfinding & Interactive Tours
Want to learn more? Are you curious to try out sample convenience store employee apps in a free trial? Check out hubengage.com to learn more on how you can push the needle on employee communications and engagement for convenience stores of any size.