Restaurant employee apps attract customers
Creating a memorable experience for customers starts with well trained and educated employees that can deliver on your brand promises. That’s where restaurant employee apps for communications and engagement from hubEngage can help.
Restaurants depend on a brand following that creates social buzz and word of mouth marketing that keeps customers coming back and attracts new ones at the same time. No matter what tastes you cater to, your food and dining environment has to be communicated to diners effectively. Lots of restaurants are jumping on the mobile app bandwagon, reaching and hearing from customers and brand loyalists on the go. But what about using your people as the vehicle for your restaurant’s brand too?
Keeping up with the service demands of many diners can put a strain on employee communications. Employees rely on their mobile devices, whether they are iPhones, Android phones, iPods, iPads or tablets for news, updates, important information, communications and media content at all times. From the second they arrive to work at a location, they are looking at their mobile devices to stay in touch. Creating restaurant employee apps can empower employees to provide a better customer experience to the people they interact with every moment of the day.
Restaurant employee apps can be a great way to communicate to your people, but make sure you can:
- Push the right content, to the right workers, at the right time, based on segmentation, location and individual behaviors
- Receive instant feedback from employees on a regular basis, so you continuously gain insights
- Deliver content pre, during and post workday, in a fun and engaging format that creates social buzz
- Incentivize employees to “want to get information” versus “have to get information” with the right rewards and recognition, while promoting, cross selling and up selling services
Your feature set for in-app tactics for restaurant employee apps should be able to:
Push critical information, such as menu alerts, news & updates, kitchen status, capacity notices, catering information and much more to individual employees with tools such as location awareness technology and employee segmentation.
Trigger instant feedback surveys and polls so you get data in real time, keeping your finger on the employee pulse, allowing you to stream focused content that improves the restaurant employer brand experience, while attracting and developing talent.
Showcase benefits and services available to employees, such as meal tastings, discounts at venues, health benefits, perks/discounts/giveaways and more. Leverage advertising opportunities to monetize fast with your vendor base.
Launch gamification such as quizzes, trivia, “What Am I” and more. Reward with points, badges, coupons and discounts. Use augmented reality scanning to unlock digital content in scavenger hunts. Monetize messaging with vendor/supplier sponsorship.
Restaurant employee apps can create a confident, educated workforce.
Restaurant employee apps from hubEngage lets restaurants communicate in a fun and easy to manage platform across multiple devices, while engaging, connecting and incentivizing employees across multiple functions, from kitchen to host staff, wait staff, management and many more. By leveraging our CoIL Engagement™ framework, using features such as proximity location via geofencing, low-energy Bluetooth beacons, segmentation by individual user behavioral KPIs, feedback tools, gamification, and analytics you can create the intrinsic motivators that lead to an outstanding experience.
Don’t just digitize your existing web content. hubEngage starts the dialogue and fosters two-way communication, while you push all sorts of relevant content such as employee news, menu updates, maps, location information, schedules, reservations as well as incentives such as coupons and discounts based on in-door mapping locations. Trigger in-app notifications based on location so that your message gets across to the right employee, at the right place, at the right time, so you’re hyper-targeting, not guessing. Turn restaurant employees into a instant brand ambassadors and a marketing channel for your restaurant, making it the round trip destination of choice for travelers and a top place to work for employees.
With hubEngage powered restaurant employee apps, employees can…
- Receive push notifications for news, updates, new dishes and menu items, etc.
- Check menu item availability based on user location
- Find locations with wayfinding maps
- Get instant coupons/discounts based on location and loyalty programs
- Interact with other employees via gamification leader board (badges, points)
- Play while they learn with quizzes, surveys, scavenger hunts and more
- Share experiences and rewards on social channels
- Participate in out of venue interactions and incentives
- Watch streaming videos and seasonal content
- Receive relevant content via location based technology and employee segmentation
- Much, much more!
Restaurant employee apps such as hubEngage, which are designed from the ground up to effectively help restaurants of all sizes communicate with their employees better, have available built-in features such as:
- News, Events & Info with Push Notifications
- Surveys, Quizzes, Training & Gamification
- Group & Individual Instant Messaging (with search)
- Location Awareness & Segmentation
- Rewards & Recognition Redemption
- Mapping, Wayfinding & Interactive Tours
Want to learn more? Are you curious to try out sample restaurant employee apps in a free trial? Check out hubengage.com to learn more on how you can push the needle on employee communications and engagement for restaurants of any size.