Learning & Training Features
Micro learning is becoming more and more important for companies that need to administer training and learning programs to their employees.
Here is why this concept is taking off:
- As traditional learning management systems have become more cumbersome to implement and more of a time commitment for the end-user, microlearning offers a very attractive easier methodology to educate your employees.
- In today’s digital world we are all competing for employee digital attention. We have access to so many apps, games, social networks, information, and news sources, that it can be very difficult at times to make sure that your employees have the proper understanding of your products and services and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Particularly with younger generations such as millennials, information is better absorbed in bite-size pieces.
- In addition, if the information is distributed to me and a fun and engaging manner, your employee is more likely to participate.
- For example, companies can push short format knowledge sessions, training, learning, and other modules so that their employees can spend five minutes and quickly learn something in a fun and rewarding experience.
Microlearning is the future of all learning and training, and HubEngage’s Employee experience platform has the tools you need to implement a successful program very quickly, resulting in measurable success.