HubEngage gives employers not only the ability to push top-down content but also invite bottom-up crowdsourced content from your employees in the form of storytelling.
Here are some of the various tactics you can enable inside of HubEngage’s Employee Experience Platform to increase communications and engagement using storytelling as a tactic:
- This popular employee engagement module allows companies to create storytelling campaigns where employees may submit text, images, videos, and much more thorough and easy to use form.
- That content then gets stored in your administrative dashboard where platform administrators may review that content, moderate it, edit it for appropriateness and then publish it back into the employee experience platform menus and submenus.
- Examples around this include health and safety, recognition, best practices, contests, idea generation, and much more.
- This will help increase awareness, engagement, and fun with your employees.
- Employees feel that they have contributed to their company’s success and they also have the satisfaction of knowing that their company cares and listens to them.
With HubEngage’s storytelling tools, companies can quickly invite employees to contribute their best ideas and thinking into your content ecosystem.