So you’ve decided that your company needs a better way to communicate to employees in 2021. Where do you start and how can you effectively plan for it?
This past year has taught us all the painful lessons of adapting to a remote working environment in a pinch. With so much uncertainty that still remains, it makes sense to put a communications system in place that allows you to communicate no matter what the future holds.
In this informative webinar, we’ll cover the basics on how to effectively plan for a comprehensive employee experience platform that covers all the bases of communications.
Learn how to…
- Budget and allocate resources to support an employee communications app platform
- Get corporate sponsorship and win over peers and leadership–sell the platform internally for approvals
- Get your ducks in row for managing a platform, including IT, stakeholder and compliance standards
- Learn how to put a basic 90 day development plan in place, from picking the right technology vendor to going live across the enterprise
- Best practices on internal communications BEFORE launching a digital platform–getting everyone aligned and excited for what’s to come
- Maintaining the platform, growing adoption and engagement over time and deploying enhancements along the journey
Moderated by Yash Chitre, SVP of Engagement, HubEngage
Watch This Webinar