Performance reviews are a thing of the past. Gone are the days when annual employee reviews were done to share feedback on employee performance for the entire year. This form of feedback was not necessarily effective throughout the year. Organizations have now started sharing employee feedback on a more regular basis to ensure that employee productivity and progress remain in line with organizational objectives and goals.
For Effort Put In
Use some of these examples:
- I think you did a really good job when you (specifics of the activity). It shows that you are capable of/that you had (specifics of the quality)
- I wanted to thank you for doing such an amazing job with XYZ project in such a short time period. I really appreciate you going the extra mile to prioritize this project over every thing else. The results speak for themselves, we couldn’t have asked for anything better.
- Even though the results weren’t as impactful, I wanted to take a moment to congratulate and appreciate you for all the hard work you put in over the past few weeks. I truly believe that if we put in the same amount of effort into the next project we will definitely achieve our objective.
Use these examples:
- We would like to thank you for making sure the entire team was on the same page. A oftentimes a lot of the important details tend to slip through the cracks however, with all the extra effort put in you definitely managed to avoid any hiccups. Well done.
- We would like to take this opportunity to mention that the way you handled the communications on a daily basis has certainly proven that you are an excellent point of contact for the entire team. Thank you for making sure that everyone remains on the same page thereby ensuring that high priority tasks were completed and each and every deadline was met. You are definitely a valuable asset not only to your team but also to our organization.
Use these examples:
- Your idea was incredibly creative and insightful enough to initiate this new project which has had such an impressive and positive impact on our business. It may not be easy to speak up and take risks on new ideas but we admire your effort. Thank you for going the extra mile.
- We’ve seen you grow and accomplish a lot over the last five years you’ve been working with us. From a quiet new joinee to a motivating leader that everyone on your team looks up to and considers you as their mentor. You are kind, helpful, and highly skilled. It would be an understatement to say that you are an asset to this organization because you are much more than that. It’s been a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to what is to come in the future.