Have you ever worked with colleagues who seemed to have lost enthusiasm for their work? …
When it comes to employee engagement, there are a number of different activities that when combined, engage an employee. Activities like daily/hourly communication, recognition, team building, skill development, and understanding how your employees are doing. An employee engagement platform is an ideal solution to be able to execute your entire engagement strategy end to end. Get an employee survey platform that’s acts as a one-stop-shop with the functionality to run all of the following activities:
- Communicate with employees in the form of posts, notifications, events, etc.
- Rewards and recognition
- Learning & training
Employee analytics help you understand engagement levels and how alert your employees are but they don’t tell you how they feel and what’s really going through their minds. That’s where surveys come in – out of all the activities on your employee survey platform, surveys is by far the most effective when it comes to understanding your employee population.
Understand working conditions and the work culture based on the employees’ perceptions. While you may think you’ve got enough going on to motivate your employees and maintain a positive work culture, that may not necessarily be the case. Because engagement activities are not enough to gauge if they’re truly happy at work.
So how does it work? How do surveys play and integral role in your employee engagement platform?
- The right platform. It starts with having a robust employee app platform that has all the communications tactics inside of an engagement tool kit so that you can quickly launch features such as surveys, quizzes, learning and training modules, augmented reality scanning, and much more.
- Feature-driven dashboard. From and intuitive dashboard you should be able to create content and deploy tactics either using creation tools or seeding data automatically from other existing legacy systems such as SharePoint or other internal databases and internal/external social networks.
- Smart app technology. Next when creating campaigns to deploy your content you should be able to use tools and technology such as audience segmentation to determine who gets which messages and content, when and where.
- Location matters! You also should be able to use geolocation technology that let you pick precise points on a map or location database that allows you to trigger messages for maximum impact. (For example when someone arrives to work and is walking into their office building from a parking lot day cross a virtual geo-fence which sends a signal to the app platform to deploy a push notification to say for example take a survey).
- Data algorithms. Now once the user is interacting with your deployed tactics in app, data should be measured analyzed and crunched into useful insights with metrics such as the NPS, advocacy, engagement level, and sharing statistics. From this your platform should automatically give you scoring and metrics in predetermined modules so that you can watch in real-time just how well your people are relating to the content you’re sending them and whether or not the Big picture is getting through with meaning and most importantly internal brand advocacy.
Does your current employee engagement and communications mobile app platform do all this?
If not, you need to consider a SAAS based employee survey platform such as HubEngage that can do all of this at a very low cost per employee.
Your employee survey platform can be personalized and branded with your corporate look and feel so right after an app is installed on a mobile device or tablet your brand is communicated in an effective and consistent manner to all audiences inside of your organization.
Want to learn more or try a demo app for free? Checkout HubEngage and schedule your tour today!