Employee engagement is a lot of hard work, but when done right brings about higher satisfaction, retention, productivity, loyalty, and lesser sick days. Active engagement on the employee front can be brought about by proactive planning on the business front. Employees attend several types of corporate events for networking (82%), learning (71%), entertainment (38%), Self-improvement (37%), and time out of the office (16%).
Every event and activity planned under a company’s engagement strategy must cover all aspects and must leave as little or no room for confusion or questions. From on-boarding to conducting community events to celebrating employees and milestones, every campaign must be well-thought-out and all-inclusive. You don’t need a third party to plan it out, nor do you need extra resources to execute.
Planning and execution, you can do it all on your internal engagement and communications platform.
Before the Event:
- Create events and send calendar invites
- Include complete details of the event, location, agenda, and links for registration
- Upload content and media related to the event directly into the social feed
- Send updates and reminder push notifications to attendees as the event draws closer
During the Event:
- List updates of every activity within the event agenda in real-time via push notifications
- Send helpful and relative information to every employee’s device at specific moments during the event
- Conduct live surveys to gain insight on topic related stats, overall elation, votes, or preferences. This will also help you make dynamic changes during the event
- Upload images, videos and conduct live streams during the event
Download The Ultimate Guide to Planning Your Employee Experience Platform
To truly empower employees and optimize productivity, you need more than a communications tool. This guide frames the employee experience platform planning process and how to create the work environment your organization needs.